Learn online! Our classes are being held via our virtual classroom experience. Connect with us today or visit our online experience page to find out how this proven, cutting-edge online format can help you achieve your goals.
Part-time – 24 weeks
- Classes are held three days a week
- Depending on your selected program and cohort start date, you may experience one of the below class schedules:
- Convenient evening and weekend class sessions: Monday/Wednesday -or- Tuesday/Thursday from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Convenient weekday evening class sessions: Monday and Tuesday from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m and Thursday from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Coding, part-time 15 November 2021
- Data analytics, part-time 1 November 2021
- Cybersecurity, part-time 29 November 2021
- FinTech, part-time 8 November 2021
- UX/UI, part-time 22 November 2021
- Digital Marketing, part-time 15 November 2021
Monash University Caulfield campus in Melbourne
The Monash University campus is located in Caulfield East, with classes held in Building K. This building houses the Faculty of Information Technology, Campus Bookstore and Monash Business School. The building contains elevators for accessibility at the back of each level.
Caulfield East Campus: 900 Dandenong Road, Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3145
Learn more about Monash University Boot Camps by filling out the form below.