Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience.
Learn UX/UI in 24 weeks
In today’s technology-driven world, phrases like “responsive design” and “user-friendly interface” have become increasingly important across industries.
Now more than ever, companies need innovative thinkers with the ability to transform their businesses through optimized interfaces and seamless user experiences. Monash University UX/UI Boot Camp, offered in partnership with edX, can equip you with the skills employers are seeking in just 24 weeks.
- Maintain your work or college schedule by studying part-time, only three days a week, with convenient evening hours.
- Apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
- Tap into our wide range of career-planning services to help you succeed in the field.
What learners receive
- Through immersive instruction and complex projects, learners learn both the theory and tools used by modern designers, employing user-centered design and creative tools to build compelling designs and user experiences.
- Individuals gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Learners are equipped with the technical skills needed to be competitive in the fields of user experience research and user interface design.
- Those working to change career paths receive extensive career-planning assistance, including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Learners will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks—quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
- Learners will receive a Certificate of Completion from Monash University, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers.
User-Centric Design Research:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Practices
- Information Architecture and Flow
- User Need Identification
- User Experience Interviewing
- Persona Creation
- Insight Synthesis
Visual Prototyping and Wireframing:
- Adobe XD
- Google Slides
- Decision Mapping
- Decision Flow Diagrams
User Interface Development:
- Atomic Design
- UI Grids and Composition
- Color Theory
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Interaction Design and Iconography
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-time UX/UI program
- Length: 24 weeks
Schedule: Classes are held three days a week, speak with admissions for details.
- Coding, part-time 13 February 2023
- Data analytics, part-time 20 February 2023
- Cybersecurity, part-time 6 March 2023
- FinTech, part-time 6 February 2023
- UX/UI, part-time 12 December 2022
- Digital Marketing, part-time 20 February 2023