Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience.
Learn data analytics in 24 weeks
Monash University Data Analytics Boot Camp, offered in partnership with edX, puts the learner experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialised skills needed to analyse big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re attending university or working full-time. Plus, you can earn credit at Monash when you successfully complete the boot camp.
Is this program for you?
If you’re hard working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- You’re in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- You’re currently a data professional and want to advance your career by gaining new technical skills.
- You’re interested in visualising consumer, social, or popular trends.
- You seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today.
What you will learn:
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics, including:
- Pivot tables
- VBA scripting
- Python 3
- API interactions
Front end web visualisation
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business intelligence software
- Data ethics
- Big data analytics with Hadoop
- Unsupervised machine learning
- Supervised machine learning
- Deep learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand.
- Coding, part-time 13 February 2023
- Data analytics, part-time 20 February 2023
- Cybersecurity, part-time 6 March 2023
- FinTech, part-time 6 February 2023
- UX/UI, part-time 12 December 2022
- Digital Marketing, part-time 20 February 2023
Earn credit at Monash when you complete this program
Successful completion of the Data Analytics boot camp program gives the following academic credit for postgraduate study at Monash University:
- In the Master of Analytics, you can apply for credit for the unit ETO5922 Data Visualisation and Analytics and the unit ITO4133 Introduction to Python
- In the Graduate Diploma of Economic Analytics, you can apply for credit for the unit ETF5922 Data Visualisation and Analytics
Please note that completion of the boot camp does not guarantee entry into these courses. You will still need to meet the entry requirements for each course. Once you have applied, been offered a place on the course and accepted that offer, you will be able to apply for academic credit.