Classes begin quarterly
Learn data analytics in 24 weeks
Monash University Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the learner experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct analytics on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialised skills needed to analyse big data and turn it into clear insights. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re attending university or working full-time.
Is this program for you?
If you’re hard working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- You’re in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- You’re currently a data professional and want to advance your career by gaining new technical skills.
- You’re interested in visualising consumer, social, or popular trends.
- You seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today.
What you will learn:
These projects allow you to build a professional portfolio that showcases your skills to stand out in today’s job market. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll learn the fundamentals for data analytics, including:
- Pivot tables
- VBA scripting
- Python 3
- API interactions
Front end web visualisation
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business intelligence software
- Big data analytics with Hadoop
- Machine learning
* Note: These topics are subject to change based on local market demand.
- Coding, part-time 3 August 2020
- Data analytics, part-time 18 August 2020
- Cybersecurity, part-time 17 August 2020
- FinTech, part-time 26 October 2020
- UX/UI, part-time 20 October 2020