Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience.
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
Monash University Digital Marketing Boot Camp, offered in partnership with edX, is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), HTML/CSS, and more.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Data Strategies
- Digital Marketing for Different Business Models
- Content Strategy
- Organic Social Media
Digital Advertising and Automation
- Paid Search
- Social Media Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Measurement and Optimization
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
Optimising Campaigns and Websites
- Website Creation
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Website Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Understand the principles of traditional marketing and their application to the digital economy.
- Analyse product market fit and create a value proposition for potential customers.
- Leverage paid and organic search by using tools like Google Ads and Google Keyword Planner.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, opportunities, and customers through the marketing lifecycle.
- Optimise website traffic using tools like Google Analytics.
Automate and optimise your email marketing using A/B testing, segmentation, and marketing analytics.
Create a social media strategy to meet key business goals related to specific target audiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our digital marketing boot camp in Monash University is being held via our tried and tested virtual classroom experience. Call us at +61 3 8376 1404 for more information on how to apply, or visit our Online Experience page to learn more.
No, applicants to Monash University Digital Marketing Boot Camp do not need to be Monash University students. This program is offered through Monash University.
No programming or marketing experience is required.
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week program
- Classes are held three days a week on a convenient part-time schedule, speak with admissions for details.
- Coding, part-time 12 February 2024
- Data analytics, part-time 19 February 2024
- Cybersecurity, part-time 4 December 2023
- FinTech, part-time 18 March 2024
- UX/UI, part-time 26 February 2024
- Digital Marketing, part-time 5 February 2024
Earn credit at Monash when you complete this program
Successful completion of the Digital Marketing Boot Camp program gives the following academic credit for postgraduate study at Monash University:
- In the online Master of Marketing and Digital Communications, you can apply for unspecified credit for one Part B ‘Advanced Expertise’ unit; OR
- In the on-campus Master of Business, you can apply for unspecified credit for one elective unit in the Marketing specialisation.
Please note that completion of the boot camp does not guarantee entry into these courses. You will still need to meet the entry requirements for each course. Once you have applied, been offered a place on the course and accepted that offer, you will be able to apply for academic credit.